Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Keep it Clean...

First off, Welcome to my little spot!!!  I will start off by saying just a little bit about me.  I am new to the whole blog scene but I am loving it so far.  I love fashion, I am plus-sized and come on there just isn't enough reviews and clothes out there for us. Just my opinion.. I am planning on keeping this blog based on the things I love.. Crafting (Pinterest..OMG)..Fashion (Oh how I love thee)..Skin Care/Makeup, maybe a little cooking.  I am not an expert on any of these areas but they are definitely high priorities in my life.  This is a place to have fun and maybe learn a few things along the way.  If there are any suggestions feel free to leave a comment and follow me in the social media world!! :)


REVIEW TIME!!!!! I am so in LOVE with this product. Trust me try it you will fall in love as well.  It is called GLAMGLOW Super-Mud Clearing Treatment. Let me tell you this stuff is amazeballs for sure.  I am in love with Sephora so I took a little trip for some goods and a couple weeks prior I was hearing about this wonderful mud mask that cleared black heads, it was getting rave reviews so I thought why not.  I honestly have never had my skin feeling so nice after a treatment of any kind.  When it starts to dry the beauty of it is you can almost see it working in your pores.  I am by no means affiliated with either company but it honestly is the most amazing product I have ever put on my face for sure.  So, in a nutshell, hop into your car, train, plane, bus, or bike head to the nearest Sephora or hit them online for free shipping and just try this out.  I will post a couple pics below to see what it looks like excuse the wild hair!!!



Peace and Love,
Valerie

2 comments:

  1. I am always looking for face products that are going to help me look like Jennifer Aniston when I'm 40! I can't wait to try this! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing really it is...lol

    ReplyDelete