Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Simply Summer






Simple Summer 

This month the looks are the looks of summer.  Summer is by far my favorite season from shorts, sleeveless tops, maxi dresses, flip flops, and everything in between.  This month I decided to change it up a little bit.  I purchased a dress from a resale site and decided that I liked the way it looked and it would be perfect for the dressier summer event.  





This dress is a size 4 from ModCloth the name is Starlet's Web dress in Peach.  I love the way this dress fits.  My only concern is I am 5'6" and I could not wear this without leggings, it was way too short.  I would pair this in the summer with capri leggings or even take this into fall and winter by pairing a cardigan and tights. 






For a more casual look, I bought this white ruffled top from Maurice's and paired it with a pink tank.  I have a pair of old denim shorts on with the top as well.  Lastly, I have these leopard print Sketchers GoWalk shoes from QVC and they are the best shoes for comfort that I own. 

I am also including a picture of my new summer nails!! They are acrylics and I used the shellac colors from Essie in a pretty cobalt blue and coral with a sunflower design.  I don't know what the names of the colors are but I know the blue is in Essie's regular line available at Walgreens and other drug stores.  

Head on over to Ahead of the Curve to check out a group of amazing bloggers who are all blogging this month about summer looks.  Look for us each month posting about a wide variety of plus size fashion ideas for all body types. 

Talk soon xoxo,
Valerie
#prayforpeace
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment