Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The right to "bare" arms..


         There has been many topics about what women should or should not wear.  I do follow some of the fashion "rules" so to speak but typically I wear what I feel comfortable in, disregarding any set "rules".  All of the time I hear women of all sizes say, I can't wear sleeveless my arms will show and they are big, flappy, bat winged, jiggly, etc, and I know that is a confidence/comfortability issue but if I am comfortable sleeveless then you should be okay with that.  All of that aside lets get to the fashion, it was super hard to choose but I went with this dress mainly because it is still available at Lane Bryant and I am confident that this dress would look amazing on a wide variety of shapes as well as the generous cut will allow bigger sizes to fit into a 28, in my opinion.

                          This dress makes me feel amazing, honestly, I am not sure why.  I bought it at Lane Bryant on a whim and it is very generously cut.  I normally wear a 28 and this is a 22 and I bet I could have got a 20 in this style.  It is everything I have been loving about spring/summer fashion nautical feel, navy and cream stripes, with darting in all the right places.  When I wear this dress, and I have 4 times since buying it, I feel good and that is what makes the difference.  I pair this with some gold jewelry from Lane Bryant and my favorite sandals from Target.  I have the "right to bare arms" do you?  

 Peace, Love, and Bare Arms,

Valerie xoxo
I am part of an awesome community of bloggers make sure you check them out here , and show some comment love.  This month we are all "baring" our summer stuff so check it out.  Also, make sure you like our Facebook page, follow on Instagram and Pinterest by searching Ahead of the Curve Bloggers.  Have a awesome July!!!

2 comments:

  1. This dress looks fantastic! I love bare arms. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie: You look fabulous, love the dress and thanks for choosing something that is still available!

    ReplyDelete