Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Polka Dot Confessions

The fun thing about photography and when you try new things you 
don't always get the best results and even though these pictures
were kind of my idea, the angles and everything is all
wrong, in my opinion.  So, with that being said this months
blog collective is Polka Dots vs. Gingham.  I find that polka dots 
have been a true staple and showing up in trends for quite some time now.
I hate to say it even though I love a good polka dot, I am a little over it. 


 (um. who color matched that foundation? horrid.)




  

My outfit today is completely thrifted!! I know, I know, I am just as shocked as you all might be.  I love a good deal, let's clarify this right now but I never seem to find them, so this is rare.  I purchased the shirt from Fattoo for $12.00 not sure where it came from but it was a very roomy 3x.
The jeans I also purchased from Fattoo and they are the stiletto dot jeans from Torrid and I believe they are still available there in some sizes.  
I will say these jeans are super duper comfortable but a little on the short side..

Since this was a battle royale between dots and gingham, I tried to find something gingham and included the links of two items I purchased but had to return due to the fit.  I really wasn't in love with the pants
but I thought it would provide a nice work slack, check them out below.


The swimsuit I loved everything about it but they sent me the wrong
size and were out of stock in what I actually ordered. (double bummer)
The pants fit but it was all wrong and made me look frumpy and like my pants
were just way too short.


I am lucky enough to be included in a monthly blog collective with a great group of plus size girls who all have great blogs, please go check them out here  Ahead of the Curve Bloggers...feel free to leave comments and love for everyone!!!

Peace and Love,
Valerie XOXO

#prayforpeace

4 comments:

  1. I really like your photo experimenting :D And the outfit is pretty cute/darling!!! XOX M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like with this top. If you ever tire of dots enough to want to part with it, let me know! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! I love both of those pieces. Part of the fun is experimenting, sometimes we like the results and sometimes we won't but I think it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That swim suit is soo cute! Too bad it didn't work out for you. I hate when you get sent the wrong size. BOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete